Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Off to school..





So my little one started her very first day of pre-school. I am happy and sad because she is growing up, but it is time and she is going to have such a great time learning, playing, and making new friends. It will also give me a little time to myself..maybe for some scrapping.


Speaking of which..I love Anna Griffin, but I really don't use her stuff much anymore..I do love this paper that I picked up in Michael's again which I used before, but it suited this layout perfectly. I used my crackle paint and some new lace trim that I picked up the other day.
I got the MS doily punch this weekend so I need to start using it. This layout uses the MS Cornice punch which makes a really nice border on the SEI Poppy paper. I added some flair with some Heather Bailey swirls.
This last layout just come together for me as I wanted to use the grey and green Crate Paper from the SC August kit. I added some Hambly transparencies that I hand cut on the right side. Then I used that fabulous butterfly stamp from the kit. The brown/green/orange theme just all kind of came together. Yet another new color combo. to love.
Wishing everyone a wonderful shortened week!!! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the layouts. Your daughter looks so cute, hope she had a great day.

Larajc said...

WOnderful layouts. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

Rita said...

I love BTS pics! So cute! Lovely LOs, I especially love the last one!

Nicole said...

great layouts...glad she went off to school with no worries!!

Kristii said...

Such fantastic layouts and your cutie looked adorable on her first day of school!! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Meg Giroux said...

Love the layouts Lauren!
Your little one looks so cute!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Love your lay outs...
Your little girl looks way too cute.