Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back from Houston


It's been a few days since I last posted because I went to Houston to visit a friend. We had a great time and I even got to do a little scrap shopping at the By Design Boutique, as well as, my very first visit to a Hobby Lobby. Needless to say, I brought a shopping bag onto the plane home stuffed with paper. I got some of the My Little Shoebox paper with the birdcages and it goes so well with my Studio Calico August Kit.
Here are two layouts using it:

I also got some more KI Memories lace paper as it is so pretty and versatile and really goes a long way. This one is from the SC August kit.
Speaking of pretty stuff. The sequins in my SC Add-on are so fun!


That's it for now, I will leave with one more random photo of a truck I saw just driving down the street..This is one of the craziest things I've ever seen on the road.
. WACKY!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love monster trucks :) though I'm sure the drivers are overcompensating for SOMETHING :)

mommy2alex said...

LOve those layouts, I had to leave some love in the SC gallery on them, they're just gorgeous!
I {heart} Hobby Lobby, but unfortuately don't live near one anymore, very sad.

vintage girl at heart said...

Hobby Lobby is the best!!! S o glad that you were able to getto shop there!!
I love that birdcage paper!!! Is that at HL??

Lauren said...

no-from the By Design shop..

Kristii said...

Love your layouts!! We do not have a hobby lobby here either. I am going to have to visit one on one of our excursions to Washington. Love the monster truck pic, fun!

Charlotte Cramer said...

Hi Laurent!
Gorgeous LO's!!!! And whats with the TRUCK???!!!!! Thats wild!!! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great LO !!
I do have to say I love the truck picso funny.

Sweet Peripety said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Pages!!!!!!!! I love those butterflies!!

Staci Taylor said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun!! I've never been to HL either! Love those layouts, girl, you're on a scrappy roll!