Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday Mini, a couple of Layouts, & an August kit



It is my grandmother's birthday next week. She is in her upper 80's and still working and running around. I thought I would send her a quick mini-album of Isabel, her great-granddaughter, that I worked on this morning. I used a mini Bazzill book that Blue Moon Scrapbooking sent me one time with my order. They always throw in cute little extras with your order. I love that!
This is a layout I did using a bunch of stuff I got in the Target $1 spot a few months ago. Someone please restrain me if they see me in that area..How can a cart of dollar items turn into a $50 bill at the checkout???
I won a giveaway over at the A Million Memories website and got a whole pack of the new SEI Poppy paper and embellishments. Here is a layout I did using some of the gorgeous paper and some Prima crystals:
I also did two layouts using the Bad Girl's July Kit. I never get tired of using those Sassafrass Lass papers....
Finally, My A Million Memories August kit arrived in the mail..
It is chock full of Heather Bailey, Hambly, Butterfly goodness. I can't wait to use it! The colors are so fresh and pretty.
That's all for today... Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great layouts, you have been busy!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Love to see lots of beautiful lay-outs. Thanks for the inspiration. Lisa West

pink4u said...

I too am a HB fan...

Your Blog is fun and has awesome layouts!!
Thanks for Sharing!!