Sunday, August 3, 2008

August days are here


It has been practically a week since my last blog post, but I have a good excuse.

You see, I was here:
here:
and here:
We went to the Jersey shore last week for a little relaxation.
We played at the beach
saw dolphins swimming in the ocean
went on lots of rides at the boardwalk
and ate lots of seafood
and yummy ice cream.
Luckily the weather was just beautiful when we were there and the ocean was very warm. I think I took over 400 pictures that I am REALLY trying to narrow down to under 200. We shall see how that goes.

Needless to say, I only got a few layouts done earlier in the week including two from my July Bad Girls Kit:



and a layout using some MM Noteworthy, Jenni Bowlin, Prima crystals and flowers:

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

6 comments:

Alex Hardy said...

what a great getaway ... those pages are CUTE!

Rani said...

looks like you had a wonderful time!!

Jenn said...

Glad you had such a great vacation!

Rita said...

Looks like you had fun at the beach! Great layouts, I especially love the Pocket Full of Posies. The black with the bright colors really pops!

Sweet Peripety said...

oh I need to live vicariously through you! looks like you had a great time!!!!!
great l/o's, too!

Staci Taylor said...

Ok, ok, I suppose we'll forgive you for not posting in a week since you were having so much fun and all ;-) Looks awesome, and I'm soo jealous - this is the first summer we haven't gone to the beach, boo! Love the layouts you posted, too!!