Friday, August 15, 2008

New Goodies


I got lots of new goodies this week. First up, was a trip to my LSS to see what was new, which was a lot.

I got some new:
Cosmo Cricket-lots of Mr. Campy papers and die-cut shapes, the halloween die-cuts and blackboard.
American Crafts paper and a bunch of new Thickers (You know I NEED some-see 2 posts below for reference)
Pink Paislee- a couple of Vintage Moon papers and alpha's
some more Heather Bailey Paper (see below again)
and some really great May Arts trims that look all natural and vintage.

I am so proud of myself that I actually got some new stuff right out and made a couple of layouts.
One with Mr. Campy:

And with some new A. Crafts:

Lastly, I opened my August Kit from Studio Calico (check out my new blinkie on the right) and I love it.
The stamps are so gorgeous and I of course love these colors.

I also got the add-on this month (thank goodness for that F&F coupon!)
This one just knocked my flip-flops off!! The bright colors are so perfect for late-Summer photos and I so love the KI Memories butterflies. I love how they paired it with some SEI Poppy which I already have a bunch of so the more the merrier!!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend. Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Love all your goodies! Great LOs! No shopping for me lately, just SC kits! Thank goodness they keep creating amazing kits!

Staci Taylor said...

Wow, you are in scrap heaven right now, aren't you?? Love what you did with all your new goodies, Lauren... great job!

All That Chit Chat said...

Ohhhh. Look at all those goodies. Great lo's, too!

Kelly said...

Love your layouts!!
Awesome stash!

Can't wait to get mine!!

Meg Giroux said...

Wow Lauren! You must be in scrappin heaven right now, you lucky girl!
Great job on your layouts, i love the Mr. campy paper line !

Kristii said...

Such wonderful goodies!!! Love your layouts!! Can't wait to see what you will do with all your new stuff!!