Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ti amo Moda Bella!!



I wanted to give a shout out to the fabulous September Bad Girls Kit featuring all that wonderful American Crafts Moda Bella.
The colors are so bright and fun. I think I need to go out and get a little more. I especially love those new puffy Thickers and the Flair buttons. I honestly didn't think I would like the Flair because I thought they were actual pins, but they just have an adhesive back. They are so much fun to use.
Here are a couple of layouts I did with the kit.

Speaking of the Bad Girls. I completed my Class 2 Bad Girls Design Academy Project. We had to use our photos as a guide to choose colors and varying degrees of patterned paper as the challenge.

Here is mine:
I am quite happy with it. I hope I make the cut.
That's it for now! Have a Fabulous Thursday!

10 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Oooo! Love your Moda Bella work! I really like that line! I hate when summer ends too....it's just so sad. :(

Karla Smith said...

Wow, Lauren, You have been Rocking out the Work... I don't know how you keep up with the Contest and continue to pump out so much fabulous Work. Wow. I need some Of your Mojo... Love your TD Layout. Love the Photo. And the Colors are amazing... I am sure you will move on to the next round...

Rita said...

Beautiful LOs! You really used the Moda Bella very well! I am sure you will move on...your work is stunning!

Christie Wildes said...

Okay, I so need that kit. Where can I get one?!?!?! I don't see any on their website....HELP!!!
XO

Tiffany Harper said...

LOVE AC. And your layouts are fantastic!

vtpuggirl said...

I hope you make the cut, beautiful stuff here. Love AC too. I am struggling with the Flair though, just having trouble figuring it out I guess.

Maria said...

great layouts!

Nancywithajones said...

OH WOW this is gorgeous. You did a beautiful job with that Moda Bella.

Angela said...

Ohhhwwww my that looks great!!!

Dolores said...

wow your layouts are awesome great job with that kit