Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Decorating

Live jumping fish, Chinatown ,NYC

Happy Monday!


This weekend was kind of rainy and chilly so I spent some time organizing my house and cleaning my scrap supplies. I got to put up some Fall decorations on my mantle and finally hung up a bunch of frames that I have deliberating on what wall they should go on for at least a year.


These are the things that I am loving lately:

1. These fabric Thickers that look like denim
2. Houndstooth

3. This "Chirp" stamp from the Bad Girls Sept. kit
4.Birdcages
5.The BG Ambrosia Collection butterflies
That's all for now..Have a wonderful week!

15 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

Hey Lauren! I have to admit that I love those denim thickers you have and the bird stamp!!! Where did you get them??
Your layouts are adorable!

Lauren said...

Hey Meg, the stamp is an exclusive design for Bad Girls Kits and the Thickers were in a Studio Calico kit.--L

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vtpuggirl said...

Gorgeous stuff today, esp love the Ambroisa BG one! I never clean my supplies, is that bad? I clean them up from the desk, but as far as clean them, nope. :)

Denise said...

Wow...you got a lot accomplished. Very impresive! Love your layouts! Wisah I was as productive as you were. :o)

Jen Martakis said...

Look at you busy lady! Love all the scrappy stuff. I'm a houndstooth fan too. I really need some of those fabric Thickers. ;)

Your home decor looks great!

mommy2alex said...

Great layouts! I love ALL thickers, they are all so fun, I cannot get enough of them!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Fun stuff. I am loveing those LO's..Cute fall decorating..

hilde janbroers said...

great layouts girl!!

Christie Wildes said...

Great pages!!! :) And I am still so jealous of that bad girls kit. Lovin' all the AC goodies in it.
You have been a scrapping fool!

Pamela said...

Great LO's! And I love a lot of that stuff too!

Kelly said...

WOW!! Love those layouts!

Nicole said...

love those butterflies as well...can't wait to use them!

Nancywithajones said...

Beautiful!! Im all up in the butterflies myself right now well for a while. I have always loved butterflies. Love the pages and those thickers rock

Kristii said...

Love, love, love your layouts and your favorites!!! Those thickers are awesome!! The Bad Girls Kits are awesome!! I wish I could afford more than one! Oh well, I can enjoy the kits through you!!