Friday, October 3, 2008

Great Mail Day!!


So Today was one of those great mail days. First, my order from Blue Moon Scrapbooking arrived. I got one of those Tim Holtz unmounted stamp cases that I can't wait to open and put all of my loose acrylic stamps in. Then I got some CI fall/Halloween paper, some Theresa Collins fall stickers, some fairy stickers, HS butterflies, 7 gypsies gaffer tape, and some more AC flair and those green Holiday Thickers.

I just love the Customer Service over at Blue Moon. They are always very timely and appreciative of your order. They ship free over $50 AND..they always give lovely freebies with your purchase. Look at the nice product below that they sent me.
I would definitely order from them again.



Also, my old faithful Mailman brought me my October AMM kit that is full of Autumn lovlieness. I would have to say one of my favorite things about this kit club is that at least every other month they send you a mini-album. Great stuff!


Here are pretty much my final layouts using this October Afternoon collection. I love it, but I have to say I am ready to move on..I definitely overindulged on these papers and need to just let a good thing go.



Finally, In my ongoing quest to use up my old stash. I was playing around and made this layout using some Basic Grey paper from last year. I quite like how the green tones in the paper blend so well with the photo.


That's all for now.. Wishing everyone a wonderful Fall weekend!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome mail day! I am so happy for you, but I think you may find me on your front steps wanting to help you use all that fun stuff. :o)

Beuatiful layouts!

Sweet Peripety said...

OHH WOW LOVE your happy mail. That's great that you get free stuff from them. I'll have to try them out LOL. Wonderful l/o's..have fun playing with all your stuff! And, I'm coming with Denise!!! LOL!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful stuff there, I hear you about the OA. I saved some for fall and I'm kind of regretting it. Oh well. Beautiful pages!

Kelly said...

Fantastic happy mail.
And your layouts are really gorgeous!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a fun Mail day!! Love the cute little girl you got in the mail.. LOL