Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ready for Halloween...



So I gathered all my stash that I have for Halloween and put it all together. I seem to always go overboard on Halloween stuff since it all is so cute. The problem is that each year I have left over product and always manage to get new stuff..The cycle continues..oh well..
Another item that I just love is pom pom trim..

I don't know why, but I love the texture of it..I have large and small sizes, but I decided that the large is really on good for projects besides layouts since it sticks way too high off the page. I used the large size on this banner that I made for my daughter's room earlier this year inspired by a project from the fabulous Katie Watson in Paper Trends Mag.


I am still fighting through this cold that I still haven't shaken, so my creativity has been a little lacking, but I did manage to do a couple of layouts.
Here are a couple of layouts from the Oct. Studio Calico kit:


Finally here is a layout of my daughter in the berry patch that I loved doing using this CI paper and those Pink Paislee rub-ons.


Have a great Thursday!

9 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Those are gorgeous layouts!! Wow, love what you did with the kit, so inspiring.

Tiffany Harper said...

Awesome layouts! Thanks for sharing. Hope you shake that cold really soon. Colds suck!

Rita said...

Gorgeous LOs! They certainly don't look like you are lacking any creativity :) Hope you feel better soon!

vtpuggirl said...

Love these layouts, esp the circle one. Wow, you have lots of halloween stuff! I have 2-3 packs of stickers, and a set of leaves (other than the Cosmo stuff). You win girl!

Sweet Peripety said...

I have to say, that those pages are some of the most gorgeous ones I have ever seen. SO beautiful. AND, your Halloween stash makes me jealous! LOL! Love the pom pom trims!

Lauren said...

great layouts... i love the bloom circle one!!!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!

Sonya said...

Wow, gorgeous layouts! I love that banner! Feel better soon!

Christie Wildes said...

Ohhhh, love your pages!! Fabulous. And I am sucker for Halloween stuff - well ALL stuff. haha
That project is great.
I hope that you are feeling better soon. We just got over the sickies here.
XO
Christie