Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF



Happy Friday!! CHA Summer is now in full swing and I can't wait to hear the reports and see the pictures from all the ladies who are there. I think that my personal favorites so far are :

Pink Paislee Vintage Moon

Tinkering Ink Becoming Green Kraft Paper,
and all the new Cosmo Cricket
Sasafrass lines.

My July Bad Girls kit arrived the other day.
It is their first anniversary and they debuted their first exclusive stamp, so this was a special kit. It is filled with tons of MM Noteworthy & Sassafrass paper.

Here is a layout from it..


I have been busy creating with my MM Passport
products from both the AMM and SC July kits.
I also did a layout using up my scraps from my SC April Kit:
I also did a layout using some random supplies from my stash. I love those Amy Butler glitter flowers and I found the perfect ribbon for it at Michael's for a $1.
Finally, I learned a valuable lesson this week. MS punches CANNOT BE USED on TRANSPARENCIES!! I broke my adorable little butterfly punch trying to punch through a piece of Hambly. Needless to say, I will be returning to Michael's to get myself a new one.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

liz mataraza said...

that Cosmo looks super cute!

vtpuggirl said...

Sorry about the punch! Hope you get another! So glad you love the Cosmo!!