Friday, July 11, 2008

Playtime



Happy Friday! Boy, the weeks just fly by..Especially in the Summer. For the first time yesterday, I heard the cicadas in my backyard which officially means Summer is in full swing..

I decided to play with my new markers and go back to just having some fun stamping and coloring. I finally got out some Pink Paislee stamps I had bought a while back and made a layout of Isabel coloring.



Yesterday, was a Good Mail Day! How can you not love this?

I got some Philosphy shower gels from QVC and my Studio Calico July kit which is chock FULL of MM Passport.

I also got the Add-On "Venice" (even MORE Passport!!)
I definitely think that this collection is one of the hottest ones around this Summer. I can't wait to create with it!


Here is a layout I made with some of the 3 Bugs In A Rug items that I got in my AMM NSD prize.
And Finally, this little guy sits on my neighbors lawn..Little does he know that he is starring in one of my layouts that I did with the AMM July Kit.
Today we are taking Isabel to see WALL-E..her first movie ever..Then to sushi..her favorite.
Tomorrow, I plan to go to my LSS as they are having a pretty good sale right now and I need some more scrap supplies HA HA HA!!!
Tomorrow night, are some rescheduled fireworks from our rainy 4th of July so that should be fun as the weather is supposed to be Fabulous this time around.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Helsbells said...

Your little girl is a cutie!

Great layouts :D

Jen Martakis said...

Wonderful layouts and I LOVE a good mail day! ;)

Larajc said...

Love the layouts. The elf is so cute...wonder what your neighbor thinks? Teehee, good for you, getting inspiration in your surroundings!

Kristii said...

You did have a happy mail day!!
Can't wait to see what you create!!

vtpuggirl said...

Have fun with your kit! Love your layouts! Hooray for summer!