Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July Summer Sunset


Last night we had such a pretty sunset. My backyard had this beautiful pink glow surrounding it and the sky was full of blue and pink. I ran outside to take a picture of the beautiful sky.
As I type, the President is talking about the economy and the ticker on the screen is showing how awful the markets are doing. I need something happy..
Got something:
These Prima "Say it in Crystals" are so pretty. I hate using them since they are so lovely.

I have been REALLY trying to use some of my older kits up. I made a layout finishing up my March AMM kit:


And 1 with the AMM June Kit:
I did two layouts with my SC June kit:
And Finally, (Yes, I am a manic scrapper!!) Here's a bunch of layouts from the SC July kit. (1 is repeated in the collage. I didn't scrap the same thing twice.)
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

The sunset photo is gorgeous!

ugh, the economy. Scary stuff hug?

I love your layouts, you have been a busy scrapper. :)

Jen Martakis said...

that's supposed to say "huh" not hug. lol

Kristii said...

Wow, you have finished a lot of layouts!! They are totally awesome! Thanks for sharing that beautiful sunset! Gorgeous!

Denise said...

Wow...you are the layout queen. I have been using up my old kits lately, too. I thought my collection was getting a bit too high. Yikes!

Staci Taylor said...

Wow, you're on a roll girl! Great job using up all your kits - you made some awesome layouts! Awesome job capturing that sunset!

Susan Beth said...

wow that is a lot of layouts to get done! And with the July kit already! Fantastic!

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous LO's!

Love the October Afternoon! :)