Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bring on those Lazy days of Summer...




Happy July 1st!! It now feels like it's officially Summer. It's hard to believe that the 4th of July is on Friday. Hopefully the weather will hold up for our area's local parade and fireworks show. I can't wait to try out my "fireworks" feature on my new camera that I got in May.

I was starting to run out of space for all of my scrapbooks and was storing them in three different places. A neighbor of ours is a woodworking hobbyist, so we asked him to create a built-in shelf for our living room. The best part about it is that is goes literally from floor to ceiling and the dimensions were customized around the size of my books!! So now, not only do I have ample storage, but I have plenty of room to grow!! Yay!

I got the notice that my July AMM kit is being shipped so I can't wait for that!


Finally, here is a layout that I did in true Summer style from the June Studio Calico kit.


Stay cool and refreshed!!!

8 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Loving that super cute pink hat. Why don't cute hats ever come in adult sizes? I can't believe your cutout work for that SC layout! Amazing!

Kristii said...

She is such a cutie!!! Love, love that flower border!! Such a cute layout!!

Denise said...

That is an amazing layout. I love it!

Dawn said...

What GREAT album storage. That really is awesome! LOVE your LO...so CUTE!! :-)

vtpuggirl said...

That layout is fab girl!

Staci Taylor said...

Adorable LO! Can't wait to see what you create with the July AMM kit! Wow, awesome built-in shelf, we really wanted to do that in our family room. What an awesome neighbor to have!!

Angela said...

ohw adorable little girl! that hat looks so adorably cute!
The shelves look amazing!

Jen Martakis said...

Love that shelf!! Your layout from SC is gorgeous!