Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy March!



Yay! Spring is almost near and we are going to have some nice warm weather this weekend. Maybe it will push my little sprouts up in the yard..Such a sign of optimism and promise of the warmer days to come.
Thought I would share some of the layouts I did with the Feb. Bad Girls Kit that I talked about last post..




Here is a layout using those new fabulous K & Co. Que Sera Sera papers and embellishments.
I got a little crazy at Michael's and got a whole bunch of stuff from this line.


Finally, Here is a layout inspired by the design talent of the wonderful Alexis Hardy:

That's it for now..I have been busy trying to consolidate and reorganize as usual. Plus, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my AMM March kit..Woo Hoo!!

Have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

Aimee Ann said...

ooh, love the new layouts. its supposed to snow here... we can't get out and do yardwork... i wish :) have a great weekend!

Rani said...

wow! those a great!!! You went on a creative ride!!!!

liz mataraza said...

yumm layouts! love that k&co. too but i reminded myself that i would not be able to use it, having only 2 boys!

have a great Sunday!