Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Layouts and a Princess Party..



I thought I would share a couple of layouts that I did from Isabel's 4th birthday.
I used some Sassafrass papers, some BG Cupcake papers and embellishments, as well as, some old Marcella by K Valentines papers from Target from last year.






Speaking of birthdays, Isabel went to a Princess Party last weekend where all the girls had to dress in costume. How cute are these pictures?
My little Tinkerbell. Hair accessories courtesy of Michael's Spring home decor.

How many 4 year old princesses can you fit in a bounce house?

Waiting to get their nails done...

Pretty princesses all in a row..

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh my gosh...how cute is your little princess?! happy birthday to her!! =)

vtpuggirl said...

Too cute! You rock the birthday layouts, I need some help in the dept.

waleska said...

super cute! :)