Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey There, Happy last day of March.
I ALWAYS have a great time using my Bad Girls kits and the March kit was no exception.
This kit was loaded with lots of NEW Prima papers and embellishments and I just loved creating with it. Here are the layouts I did:







Lastly, here is my submission for the March Bad Girls "Tote Bag Challenge". This month we were tasked to do something fun and creative with the fabric swatch we got in the kit. I decided to cut mine up and make some fabric flowers that I stitched onto my paper. I love this color scheme.


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

Tamikko said...

I love them all!! They're just beautiful. Love how you cut out the prima paper around the sewn flowers with pictures of your daughter peeking through. Such a pretty little dancer with beautiful wings. I can't wait till my daughters are in dance :)

vtpuggirl said...

Love all your projects, beautiful work! Love the title thickers in your kits, awesome!

Lyn said...

Your layouts are so beautiful!