Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!!!

Happy First Day of Spring! I personally love Spring, Summer, and the warmer weather so I am very happy that we are officially in Spring. The Spring blooms are starting to sprout up and the days are getting longer and warmer..Yay!



It is hard to believe that we celebrated Isabel's 4th birthday last week. She is now truly a little girl.


Here is her picture from her first four birthdays! Wow, time flies!

I was inspired this week while looking at the Bad Girl's Project 52 Blog by a banner that Cari F. did in February entitled "Sweet Dreams". I thought this was a great way to use up some of my flower stash so I made one yesterday entitled, "Springtime". I used my circle and scallop punches, painted some Maya Road chipboard, and used up a bunch of flowers, ribbons, and buttons from my stash. What fun projects like these are!


Finally, here is a layout using those adorable monsters from October Afternoon. Love the colors here..


Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Lots of gorgeous projects today! Love the banner and how you used the OA little monster paper! Time does fly...it's so fun to see those progression pictures.

vtpuggirl said...

Love your photo progression, 4 wow! happy birthday to her and happy spring to you! Wonderful layout and project today!

Kelly said...

Gorgeoout and banner Lauren!
Sweet sweet pics!