Friday, February 27, 2009

Last of the Valentines...

This girl loves her candy!!! Now..I only have to get her to visit the dentist!!!



Wow! It's the end of Feb. I thought I would get this post in before it turns into March and all the hearts, candy, and flowers of Valentine's Day become a distant memory...I did a bunch of Valentine's layouts using my AMM Feb. Kit and some bits and pieces from from my stash.






This layout was greatly inspired from a layout I saw in the Jan/Feb Memory Makers. I dug out some older papers and this old MME bird transparency..



Speaking of inspiration, I get so many ideas from magazines. This layout from last year's Scrapbook Trends struck me as very similar to a photo I had just developed of my daughter and some supplies I had picked up in Michael's from the MM Chloe's Closet line.
I can't take credit for the layout, but I thought I would share it anyway...



In other news, my Feb. Bad Girls kit arrived..Once again, Wendy puts together a fabulous kit..She always supplies so many papers and keeps her kits chock full of great embellishments.

Here's two layouts from the kit..


That's it for now...So long Feb.!!!
Bring on Spring!!!

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

Wow, you got your scrap on! Look at all the awesome layouts, esp love your valentine layouts!