Thursday, February 5, 2009

Vintage Styling

Everything old is new again isn't it?? It is just amazing how much we all gobble up the retro-vintage scrapbooking supplies. The trend is far from over as I know many of us (myself included) are anxiously awaiting the new arrivals from Jenni Bowlin, Melissa Francis, 7 Gypsies, etc... Even a lot of the major lines are devoting some time and energy to retro, like K & Company's "Cut & Paste" and Sassafrass' "Vintage Yummy". I love using vintage for both my own old photos, as well as, the latest and greatest pictures. It just adds that timeless quality to our scrapbooks. Just my opinion...

Here are a couple of layouts from the January "A Million Memories" Kit:
They definitely use quite a bit of vintage-inspired touches.

Love the lace, pearl, old key look. So soft and sweet.

Those little Jenni Bowlin birdies made me think of my little one when she was a little chickie.


Use my MS Lace punch to add to the vintage feel of these papers and am still loving that JB crepe ribbon...

That is all today..Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute layouts! love the birds!

vtpuggirl said...

LOL at the title "Vintage Yummy." I don't know why, it just cracks me up. Love the layouts, great job with the papers!

liz mataraza said...

lovin' the layouts! jenni bowlin stuff always puts me in that mood.

AnnaMarie said...

WAY adorable LO's - loving the vintage feel!!

Kristii said...

Lovin the vintage goodies!!! Your work is awesome!!! Hope you have a great day!