Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!



Tonight we mark the end of 2008 and begin our new adventures in 2009. I always make time to clean and organize this time of year as most of us try to do. But first, I need to put that tree and all that Christmas fanfare away...ugh!..

I have been busy scrapping holiday/winter layouts and I thought I would share a few product faves with them:
This layout is from the Dec. AMM kit-Loving that Jenni Bowlin Crepe Ribbon and the Holiday Bingo Cards--'08 was definitely the year of that BINGO card!
You just gotta love that Anna Griffin holiday paper from last year. I wish her paper lines were easier to find. The only major presence she really has is on QVC. I added some tinsel ribbon from last years Making Memories Halloween line and glittered a Jenni Bowlin birdie.
This layout took a while as I handpainted the chipboard letters and houses and then added some puffy paints to create the frosty snow look. I also used some of the MS gingerbread felt that I got in Michaels and painted them as well, to give them the look of little cookies.
In this layout I used some My Mind's Eye papers and embellishments and added some Pink Paislee green apple Pixie Dust. Birds were still very hot this year as we all know...
Finally, this layout came from the Studio Calico Dec. Kit. I added some of my own frilly paper twirly thingies. Love the American Crafts Flair and those Silver MM alphas!

Well, that is all for now..I just want to wish everyone a wonderful 2009 and can't wait to see all the creative inspiration you ladies give me in the coming year!
Happy 2009!!!

5 comments:

*Paula* said...

What fun! I love the gingerbread layout!

Unknown said...

Amazing LO's! I love the SC one.

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layouts! Hope you have a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New year to you too!!

Jenn said...

Your layouts are beautiful! Happy 2009!