Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December is here..

Happy Holidays! December is here..
We had a nice Thanksgiving with the fam.


Now it is time for Holiday shopping, decorating and sending cards.

I finished mine using these adorable Hero Arts owl stamps and my Marvy Uchida punches. I so love that scallop and the circle punch! Now, comes the task of addressing and sending them out.


I haven't done a lot of layouts lately, but did a few finishing up my Oct. Bad Girls kit.



I am currently working on a chipboard garland for the holidays that I will share when it is completed and I am waiting for some new kits in the mail. Other than that, I am going to try and work on a couple of layouts this week using my stash..

Have a wonderful week!
Lauren

3 comments:

*Paula* said...

Your cards are adorable!!Love those owls :)

Rita said...

Great family picture! Your LOs are amazing! I especially love the Fall Frolic one! I'm very impressed with how many LOs you got done and you have your cards ready...I haven't even started.

Kristii said...

I love your little owl cards!! Too cute!! The layouts you created with the bad girls kit are gorgeous!!! I love your work!!