Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving a little early..


From my Little Turkey to yours..

There is quite a stomach bug going on. Isabel got sick and then, of course, I caught it..Hopefully, Steven won't get it for the holiday..Luckily, Dad's always seem to escape these things..

I finished my Halloween layouts and thought I would share a couple of my favorites and which products I liked using the best this year.

Loved these K&Co. glittery Die-cuts---Great value for the $$.
Digging the My Mind's Eye Halloween papers this year with those Crafty Secrets vintage drawings.
Love that Martha Stewart "Fence" punch (at the bottom)
Can't get enough of those holiday-themed Prima crystals and studs!

Lastly, I thought I would share two more Studio Calico November Kit layouts:


Love the blue/brown color combo.


W
ishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and families!!

2 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

I like the brown and blue combo too! Great layouts all around!

Rita said...

Wow, all of your LOs are fantastic! How do you find the time?? I don't think I've even scrapped last year's Halloween pic yet, lol!