Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Decorations and some layouts

Hey there! I have been busy doing a little decorating for the holidays and thought I would share some pictures.
My tree: I finally got a tree skirt after winging it with fabric pieces for 8 years..I love the Martha Stewart holiday items at the "K" and picked up this felt lovely on sale..Love it..
Some of my favorite ornaments:

I am a sucker for all things cutesy and characters I loved from childhood like Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake, Sesame Street.

Below is "Olive-The Other Reindeer" trying to sneak a sip of my Hot Chocolate and then there's my little penguin Wallflower from Bath and Body Works that lights up and has a glitter bubbler just like those vintage Christmas treelights..Adorable!
I made the little banner under my mantle using a Maya Road chipboard star mini album.

We had a "Big" snow last Sunday..(Can't you tell??)
Isabel had to get out on the deck and make a snow angel..


Lastly, I did a couple layouts recently, but I have a few kits that I am waiting to dig in to..I have been slacking because I needed to get some pictures developed, which I Finally just ordered...
I finished up this Pink Paislee collection:

And I have been digging these large scalloped circles lately:


That's all for now..Have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Loving the circle layouts... I have some papers like this and have been looking for ideas!

Nice tree and I LOVE the snow angels on the deck! LOL

Susan Beth said...

Oh my gosh, love those circle layouts. And all the wonderful colors of your Christmas decorations. Beautiful!