Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Chillin'




Love this new AC Teen Line! Esp. that ring pop rub-on!!!

So, here it is mid-January and it is cold and drab...and I am so over the holiday layouts, but I thought I would post a few more before I call it quits. With all of the CHA sneaks and previews, I am ready for Spring and some new products..I guess we will just have to wait a little longer.

A little K&Co. Swell Noel--I really loved doing Holiday with lots of turquoise this year.

I got these Huge candy cane stickers from Reminiscence a couple of years ago and I finally got the chance to use them.
Loved those Maya Road chipboard swirls from the AMM Dec. kit.

I am surprised how much I liked doing this layout with just Basic Grey papers and stickers.

Finally, here is my Maya Road house chipboard album from the AMM Dec. kit. I turned it into a mini book about the Gingerbread Displays we saw at our arboretum.

That's it for now. Stay warm and cozy and have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

your mini looks DARLING!! and i hear you about warmer weather, lol. =)

Rita said...

Love all the LOs! Those pictures are great with the AC teen line...too funny! And I lol'd about having stickers from two years ago...that is so me! I can't get rid of stuff because I know I will use it eventually!