Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's been tooooooo long!!!

So sorry, Mr. Blog..But, I do have a good excuse for this two month lag..

Introducing Ms. Bailey Paige!
Born May 20, 2009
4 lbs. 14 oz. ---18 1/4"
"my little peanut"

But, she is happy, healthy and loves to eat. She is already about 9 lbs..

Plus, this little/big one has been busy as ever..
Here she is washing her dolls in the sink!!!

Then we had the fourth of July holiday with friends in, fireworks shows, parades and BBQ's to attend..


But, amid all the chaos, I have been able to get some scrapping in.
Here are some layouts from the "A Million Memories" July kit, which I have to say is one of my favorites to date. There was lots of fabulous new Basic Grey and Prima goodness going on here, which was just perfect for all of my baby pictures that I have been taking lately.


That is all for now..Mr. Blog, I promise I won't leave you alone for so long again.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! she's beautiful!

Ally said...

Oh wow! Congrats! She was TINY! Glad she's already up to NINE pounds! That's good weight gain! Yay!

Heather said...

Happy you are blogging again!
Congrats - she is adorable and I love her name!! Good for you for finding some time to scrapbook those beautiful layouts!

stephanie howell said...

um, can we discuss how BEAUTIFUL you all are? hope you had a wonderful weekend. xoxo