Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summertime fun..

tummy time
cute little baby tushie

sweet, baby love....

"AMM-June Kit"


We are having a nice, sunny day here yesterday compared to yesterday's rainy, gray day. It almost felt like a dark, fall day..
This weekend we spent lots of time at the pool:

and finally had a family photo taken of all four of us:


I also got to finish up some 4th of July layouts that I had wanted to get done using the AMM June Kit and some Rusty Pickle papers.
.

I have also come to the realization of two things after all these years of scrapping:
1. I suck at stamping, nice clean lines..My stamps are always splotchy and uneven.
2. I hate working with Glimmer Mists..I never like what I do and I am always disappointed.

Oh well, I guess I will just keep working on it...
Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Gosh girl... you have been busy! LOVing all the red white and blue!

Denise said...

What a cutie! Great photos. All your layouts are fantastic. You have busy creating! I agree with Glimmer Mist. I see all the cool things others do, but it never turns out that way with me! Grr.

diana albright said...

that bailey is a cutie pie!!!

me 3 on the glimmer mist. my problem is that i love buying the stuff!

fab layouts!!

Rita said...

Wow! Look at all of those LOs and pictures! I especially love the first one! I'm never completely happy with my misting either...I haven't figured out how to get the results I want.