Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Michael's finds and a Shadowbox





Is there anything sweeter those those first few smiles??
well maybe this..

I can't believe the little one is 8 weeks old today..my little luv bug.


I have been working on a shadowbox using my "A Million Memories" June Kit. I had been saving it until I found just the right photo to use. I got the idea and quote from a back issue of "Scrapbook Trends". I think it came out really cute.



I went to Michael's and found some really cute Helen Dardik 4th of July papers:
These will be really great for the photos I have from the holiday.

I also scored a bunch of that new MM Vintage Findings line:


I got a couple of the little kits that have themes like: "school", "girl", "baby", & "travel" and they had lots of great little trims and accessories.


I am not sure exactly what I am going to use these for, but I am sure I will figure something out. Off to scrap!! Have a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

Allison Waken said...

What a great shopping trip, have fun using all your new goodies!

Rita said...

Gorgeous shadowbox! What a little cutie you have...such precious pictures!

casey boyd said...

Great use of that shadow box it looks fantastic!

*reyanna* said...

Oh gosh! Those look great! I NEED to find those at Michaels. I'm not sure what I'll use them for either! LOL.

And your little Luv Bug is adorable! :D

Denise said...

Awesome shadow box. You did a fabulous job on putting it together.

Kelly said...

What a cute cute bubby!!
Awesome shadow box. Enjoy your scrappy goodies xxx