Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Will it ever be sunny again??


Boy, it just has been a couple of gray and rainy days around here..I NEED some sunshine.
I hope that everyone got to do something fun and creative for National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday. I participated in a couple of games and challenges on the "A Million Memories" boards, including this challenge in which I had to use polka dots, distressing, glitter, handwritten journaling, and ribbon.
Here is what I came up with:

I found this paper in my stash and finally used up this older ribbon.

I just love these new papers from My Mind's Eye that I used on these Spring layouts.
They are very different styles, but I love them both

And here' s the layout:


Penny Lane paper:



That's it..Maybe the sun will come out.....Tomorrow.....
Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

liz mataraza said...

love that layout with the birdie on it. lovin' the new blog too!

you can have our texas sun...it just came out about an hour ago. it's been overcast all day like it was going to storm, nice cool breeze. now it's just all sunny and humid. ick.

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages! Love how you used the MME! I didn't do anything fun for NSD. :( And it has rained here, for like, ever. We tried to go outside this afternoon, only to open the door and have it start raining on us, progressing to complete downpour. Yeah, I stayed out longer than I should have hoping it would clear up. I was so very wrong.

Denise said...

Love how you used that ribbon! Looks awesome. All of your pages are wonderful! You rocked NSD.

I love rain, but too much can definitely wear on you. I hope you have all sun tomorrow~