Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winter is Back

Last Friday it was almost 70 degrees! The snow was melting and you could almost see the grass again. Then on Monday it snowed about 4 inches again and everything is back to cold, gray winter.  Please come soon Spring.  I thought I would post these Winter layouts since this is the last time I really want to discuss or see Snow layouts.
Wow! A 2 pager!

I love this pic in B&W

My Snow Angel

I used my White Mr. Huey's SC mist..I love it on black cardstock.
I also have some more February Studio Calico layouts to share:


This is definitely one of my all-time favorite layouts..I love the pic. and I can't get enough of this rainbow paper.

I love this photo and these colors together.  It just makes me smile.
 A "then and now" layout

Lastly, I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day last week.  We had a nice day.  I did these layouts.  I was on a roll with scrapping last week and this week I have done NOTHING but organize some old photos into some albums..
This paper makes me miss Daisy D's..I wish they were still around..



It was so fun to make this heart with JB crepe paper.
 Have a great Wednesday..Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Such pretty layouts Lauren! Love the way that you used the rainbow paper!

Ellie said...

WOW you were super busy w/those layouts! I need to hit my kits as well the 26th is right around the corner & I must have them all :)

Christa said...

Very beautiful work!

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful pages - that rainbow page is my fave!