Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011!


Top O' the Morning! I guess I should say.  Happy St. Patrick's Day! I sent me DD to school this morning fully outfitted in green..She is 1/8th Irish after all!!
St. Patrick's Day celebrations start early around here.  Usually the Saturday before is a huge parade in my town.  It is actually one of the biggest in NJ.  I read that there are more bands in our little parade than in the Rose Bowl Parade!!  Isabel and I marched in the parade this year for the first time with her Daisy Troop.  She had a blast!!
Bailey watched the parade with Daddy.  She wore her Shamrock T-Shirt and the tutu that I picked up for her in TJ Maxx..How could I resist?

Actually it was a very busy weekend as Isabel also turned 6 on Friday!! Hard to believe!
She started the day with a birthday breakfast:
Got Lots of presents:

And had her favorite meal for Dinner--Hamburgers
   and Sprinkles Cupcakes..Yum!!!
Bailey liked them too!!
That's all for the day..Wishing everyone lots of Joy and Luck today!!
Maybe some green beer and corned beef too!!

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Very cute Irish themed layouts :)
Happy St. Pat's Day!

Kelly said...

that St. Patty's outfit is ADORABLE! Cute layouts!

Nicole said...

happy birthday to your sweet girl!

ArlaMo said...

Love the outfit! Happy Birthday to your girlie!