Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air!

Happy Valentine's Day 2011!!!

Being that it is Valentines Day, I thought I would look back and share some of my favorite Valentine pics. from Days gone by. I love this holiday and all of the decorations for the day.  The hearts, all of the red and pink, flowers, cupcakes, candy..all of the cute cards.  It really is one of the great things we have to make us happy during the cold, gray winter months.. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics!
Bailey 2011

Isabel 2009

Isabel 2008

Isabel 2007

Isabel 2007

So sweet..
I have a few layouts to share speaking of sweet, from the Studio Calico February kit, "Candy Shoppe".  What a great kit full of bright colors, SC Exclusive paper from Crate Paper, and lots of fun little embellishments.  This kit has been so fun to work with.  Here are a few layouts:
I added some K&Co. die-cuts to the layout.

I have been wanting to scrap these photos since forever and I finally found the right kit for it.


I just love those polka dots and the floral paper.

And here's a layout I did using some Valentine's paper from Fancy Pants that has been sitting in my stash for quite a while.. I am glad I finally used it!
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

10 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Adorable layouts!
And you are right about the Sweet Shoppe kit being perfect for those photos :)

Gioconda said...

cute girls and cute layouts.

Ann said...

Love the layouts, esp. the snoopy tags, love!!!
happy valentine's day!

Sabr said...

very sweet pics! your layouts are gorgeous - love how you used the shakespeare paper as the background

Unknown said...

such cute cute pics!!! and love love those layouts!

lisa truesdell said...

this post may just be a sweet overload. love!

Anonymous said...

Adorable layouts and I love the idea of sharing the Valentine's photos!! Your kiddos are precious!

Kelly said...

Sweet layouts - Happy Valentines Day xxx

ArlaMo said...

Your girlies are adorable! I'm a sucker for all the fun decor and candy from V-day, too!

Denise said...

Awesome layouts. Loved seeing Snoopy on your layout. :o) Loved your photos, too. Your kids are adorable!