Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving pics. and a couple of layouts..






Sorry it has been a few weeks since I last posted, but this house was full of sickies with colds and flu's...We are finally starting to recover..Thanksgiving was good.  We made a good turkey:







And this little Turkey starting eating baby food...


The Big Turkey had a good time too!

 
All in all it was a nice quiet, weekend.

I have been working on my holiday cards and made a few layouts, but I am starting to get a little behind..I did do some layouts recently though using my November Studio Calico kit:




Hopefully, I will get to do some more projects soon! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Lisa Dickinson said...

love your SC pages - i need to dig out that kit!!

Allison Waken said...

Cute LO and I love the Thanksgiving shots, too cute!

Sweet Peripety said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

whoops! that was me who deleted my other comment! LOL! i signed in under my old name!

what I said was- lovely pages. i love the photos- you have sweet kids!

Kelly Noel said...

love your layouts...so cute!!

Aimee Ann said...

great new pages!

Kelly said...

Love your pics and gorgeous layouts Lauren

milkcan said...

Adorable layouts! Love how you did the title around the photo in the first one!