Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas in New York

 
One of the joys of living so close to NYC is spending time there at Christmastime.

The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree



And the Ice Skaters

Looking at the store window displays


But it has been soooo cold..


Everybody had to bundle up really good!!
But it is so worth it as NYC is the BEST place to be during the Christmas Season!!


Well..with the exception of home with your family..

Merry Early Christmas to all my Blogger Friends..May your holidays and every day bring you Peace, Joy, & Love!!!!!

4 comments:

Aimee Ann said...

MMM, i'm jealous. Looks like you had a great time!

Lauren said...

Ooo... I bet the window displays were enchanting!

vtpuggirl said...

Adorable last photo! I'd love to visit NYC sometime!

milkcan said...

Dude, I live about five blocks from Radio City and I haven't even been over there yet! Love your pics!