Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve..

Happy New Years! I thought I would get this last blog post in before 2010 arrives.  Christmas was nice and quiet despite the fact that both of my little ones has colds.
 It was especially hard on the baby, but she is a little trooper!
The kids got lots of fun gifts and had a ball opening them .




  I have been busy finishing up my December AMM kit..

I made quite a few layouts including these:


 
 
 


That is all for today! Wishing all my Blog friends a Happy, Healthy, and Inspired 2010!!! See you in January!

4 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

happy holidays to you!! we've had our share of sickie christmases - i'm so sorry they found your house.

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages with the JBS! Happy new year to you, hope it's filled with wellness.:)

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!
Have a very Happy New Year!!

A Soldier Girl said...

Man I think I am coming down with something now .. sucks to be sick over the holidays boo .. Get Well SOON

Happy New Year ..
Love the layouts