Monday, May 12, 2008

Rainy Monday















I'm glad today is a chilly, rainy day as I need to catch up on my blogging. I finished my banner for Isabel's room. I used the Jenni Bowlin studio chipboard banner, glitter,lace, buttons, tulle, and Prima flowers. It looks so pretty and fresh in her room.






I also did a layout from my AMM May Kit. I love making the distressed paper flowers and adding stitching using embroidery floss:




This weekend I went to the NJ Memories Expo. It was lots of fun and I bought more than what I expected-lots of Stickles, Prima flowers and leaves, 7 Gypsies ATC holder, Pink Paislee stamps, and lots of Making Memories paper..Good fun. Here is a pic. of me at the Expo by the "infamous" SEI trailer.


And lastly, my May Studio Calico kit arrived. I love that this kit has the coordinating cardstock. The kit will be great fun to work with those Sunny colors and cool Sasafrass Lass/Hambly items:
Have a Great week! See ya!

No comments: