Monday, May 5, 2008

I won Something!!! I really won!!


Well, so I thought I was having a sunny and lovely Cinco De Mayo as I just recieved my May "A Million Memories" kit:Which is so soft and lovely and I am thinking of the ways I am going to use it. I have to love it as there is a paper titled "isabel" and it is so pretty just like my little flower.
But here's the kicker....Remember that all weekend long crop at AMM that I just participated in?? Well there was a Grand Prize.
One Grand Prize. I won it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. I FINALLY won something. The winner was based upon a random drawing and the more layouts you submitted, the more chances you got to win... Wow! I can't wait to get it!!! I will post pic.s when it arrives. It is a PLETHORA of paper and embellies... How Cool! Thanks for Reading!
Lauren

No comments: