Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello and Welcome to my very first BLOG entry!!




Happy Early National Scrapbooking Day!!
Actually, it's become more of National Scrapbooking Month!! As I write this, I am watching that crazy guy Dave on QVC selling what else??? Scrap Stuff!! But I am being good and not buying anything.
Why you ask? Well because I have become addicted to joining monthly kit clubs. I currently belong to three (A Million Memories, Studio Calico, and Bad Girls). I would like to keep that number at three or less. The kit clubs are great though because you get a box full of supplies you would never combine , much less purchase together and then you get ideas from their Design Teams for layouts and projects using those items. For me, I have been experimenting with products and techniques I have never tried before. So it is great fun!
The other reasons why I am being good today are listed below:
1. I spend enough each month already!!!
2. The products on QVC are usually in bulk and I really don't need 3,000 more Prima flowers to add to the 10,000 that I already have.
3. My LSS store is having a NSD sale tomorrow, so I will be hitting that up!!
4. The NJ Memories Expo scrapbook show is next Sat. so I need to set aside some ca$hola for that!
Anyway, I gotta go check the boards and see what's shaking. Thanks for reading my inaugural BLOG entry.
Luv, Me

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow! What a blog! Ha ha!! Fabulous.
I can't wait to hear what's next on the agenda! Love, isabel xoxo