Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Changing of the Leaves....

It is kind of sad when I see the leaves start to change color and the greens all start looking dull outside, but the good news is that it is fun to take pictures of the girls in all of those colorful leaves.  There is one tree in our neighborhood that always changes color first and we make a point to go visit our "Fall Tree" when it starts to peak in it's beauty.  We snapped a couple of these pics on a nice warm day:




Speaking of the Great Outdoors, I have a couple of layouts to share from my older daughter's Summer Camp album.  I love that they have a pro on staff who takes pictures every day of the kids and they are wonderful as I get to see all of the fun my daughter is having all Summer long.  Here are a few:
So Proud of her!!

Good Friends

Lasting Memories

I also have some layouts from the Studio Calico September Kit to share.
LOVE these pics..stay little...Sigh....

Fun Summer Colors

Added some mist to this White Woodgrain Cardstock

Cloud Punch...always a favorite!

My little Fairy

Lots of Paper Cutting

Thanks so much for dropping in! Enjoy the rest of your week!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow you've made some beautiful photos! Your layouts are gorgeous too!

Valerie Bishop said...

Fab fall photos! The leaves are about to turn here and I can't wait to go out and take photos of them!! And wow! Lots of beautiful layouts!

Kimber-Leigh said...

darling pictures! i'm so excited to get pictures of my kids in the leaves this year!!!

Nirupama said...

Your layouts are awesome, looks like you (and the girls!) have been busy :)