Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sunflower Sisters

 Every Fall we go apple picking at a farm that has the most beautiful flower fields of Sunflowers and Zinnias that grow so tall and colorful. That is where we love to take pictures and when I found these sunflower outfits for the girls, I just knew we had to wear them when we were going there.



Don't get me wrong, apple picking is great fun too!



There is just something about Fall photos that are so much fun to scrap!!! I just love this time of year working on Autumn layouts and soon to come, Halloween projects..
I have a few October Studio Calico projects to share, as well.
Lots of Fun Color!

My Girls Together, my favorite!

Misting with some Mr. Huey's

Bailey's 1st School Layout

Love this pic. with some focal B&W effects
Thanks for reading! Have a Fantastic Thursday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and layouts!

Keshet said...

That excursion is so a scrapbooker's dream:) Love all the layouts!