Thursday, October 21, 2010

Silly Sisters

I just love watching these two pal around...




Too funny!! Esp. the expression on my little one's face!!!
We have been busy around here enjoying Fall and getting ready for Halloween...

I don't know why she is trying to EAT the pumpkin!!!


New Halloween PJ's..  

I have been scrapping some layouts from the Studio Calico October kit.

The kit has such a cool "polaroid" style stamp.

I love this picture of Bailey..    


I also did a few of Isabel's fist day of Kindergarten:




Good Stuff!!!
Have a great Thursday! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

amytangerine said...

cute photos! i adore your "baby love" page!

Anonymous said...

nothing sweeter than lovey siblings!! makes my heart melt to see my two hanging out together! love your projects ... the kindergarten one is adorable!

Chris Dodaj said...

Sweet pages! I'm in love with the baby love page!!