Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Fun!!

We have had a busy time picking apples and going on hayrides. That and the smell of apple cider are some of the best things about Fall.




I haven't posted layouts in a while so I thought I would post some from the Studio Calico September Kit. Lots of fun Sassafras in this one......






I was waiting for this October Afternoon "Seaside" paper to come out for what seemed like Forever!! But, I finally got my hands on some and did a layout from some old photos of me from the Jersey Shore.  Great Fun!!!
Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful Thursday!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable family pictures! We are planning to go apple picking this year too! I can't wait. Fabulous layouts too.

Sabr said...

Great pics! I love the beach layout!

ArlaMo said...

Fun, fun pictures! Your daughter pigtails are just adorable.
Love the layouts!

Melissa said...

Fun pictures! I love the beach layout, so cute!

A Soldier Girl said...

looks like a lot of fun. I think I am going to take my boys to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Love the layouts

Valerie said...

Nice projects Lauren - way to use up that kit - I've barely touched the last 2.
Love your Jersey pride on those layouts - I'm in NJ too!