Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mid July Pics and Layouts

Hey Blog!

It's been a while and we have been busy doing lots of Summer things:

Cruisin-
Boating

Swinging

Eating lot's of ice cream

Celebrating the 4th

Swimming

Lot's of Good Fun...
I have been working with the Noel Mignon July kit, "Sunkissed".  This was my first kit from Noel and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with the quantity of paper and embellishments in this kit.  There is lots of We Are Memory Keepers and the new Echo Park line.  The kits always seemed a bit pricey to me, but I would definitely order one of her kits again.
Here are some of my layouts:

I added some bits and pieces here and there, but for the most part I used the kit.. I have been busy.  I think I work better when I do a bunch of layouts at one time, laying them down on paper and then going back to fine tune with journaling and embellishments..

I also did a couple of layouts with my May/June A Million Memories kits:
This one has some Girl's Paperie:

This one has some paper from a vintage Golden Book:

And this one has lot's of October Afternoon.  I love layering lots of little photos into a collage:

That is it for right now..It is raining and dreary here..Makes me think of Fall..But, I am Definitely NOT ready for that yet..The sun should be back tomorrow and we are planning on heading to the beach! Yay!

Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

Kelly Noel said...

wow! look at all those pages! they are all so great!

Keshet said...

Looks like it's been a fun summer so far! Love these pages! I've never gotten a kit from Noel, but I do admire them...and I've been loving the looks of the AMM kits this summer! Which kit clubs do you subscribe to?