Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Girls

It's Hot!!! 92 today and humid..
I don't mind the heat, but it can get uncomfortable..Good thing we have a pool in  our neighborhood to keep cool!

Isabel loves the water and swimming, while this little one is still getting used to the big pool.

I have been working with my Studio Calico June kit this week.  I have been stockpiling October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket it seems like, so I had a bunch of papers to add to the kit from my own stash.
 Here's a couple layouts from the kit:

I wish I could get more done, but this little one is walking and getting into lots of "trouble" as usual...

So she is keeping me quite occupied!
Have a "Cool" Thursday!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layouts Lauren.
And beautiful pics xxx

A Soldier Girl said...

your family is so so pretty awww and love the layouts .. thx for the blog love diva.

Man I miss hot weather like that .. I mean not the Iraq hot weather LMAO but just hot in general .. the weather here in England man they cannot make up their minds if they want to get hot, stay cold or just rain alot .. BUT .. hey I better get over it huh ..

xoxo