Friday, February 1, 2013

Holiday Layouts

Ok, so I am getting these in just before January ends...I don't know why, but it seems like Christmas and the Holidays were so long ago and I feel like I need to finish all of my Holiday layouts before January ends..Maybe it is that I get tired of all that lovely Red & Green and looking at all of my supplies..But, they are done and I have collaged them, otherwise they just take up to much space...These are a few..mind you I always no matter what, end up doing so many layouts..I guess it is just so fun to take pictures of the girls at Christmastime and they are growing so fast..So here are some of my faves..



The girls are busy this time of year..mostly inside doing crafts and playing...
My two sweethearts...
Happy "Early" Groundhog's Day!!! Hoping for an Early Spring!!!

No comments: