Thursday, November 29, 2012

Halloween Layouts...

It has been quite a Fall around here.
We got a little snow the other day and it is yes, still November!

Rudolph was happy about the snow!

Halloween came and went with Hurricane Sandy cancelling most of our Halloween activities. The weekend before the Hurricane luckily we got out and did a little trick or treating in one of the town's local trick or treat events..So I did get to capture the girls in costume..The year before was a bust too because we had a freak snowstorm that cancelled school and most Halloween events as well...Crazy!!!
I finished my layouts and now can happily say that I can move onto my December Daily..
I was fortunate enough to go to Michael's a few days after the storm and scored a bunch of embellishments and paper Super Cheap! Like a huge K&Company 12x12 paper pad for $2..Awesome!  I needed some Halloween paper so it worked out really well.
Here are a few:
This paper was from a SC kit, not Halloween, but when I see B&W like this, I immediately want to pair it with some orange.

Candy, Buttons, & Twine

Coordinating Paper with Clothes! Fun!

Martha Stewart Butterflies & Some Eyelash Trim

Added some Black Tulle to the pin up top

Love this pic!

Halloween always need some B&W shots!

Awesome B&W Pic!

My Beautiful Butterfly

Just too darn cute!!!

Whew!! What a relief to move forward..Scrapbooking is a job that never finishes...There is always the next season, holiday, and event to document..That is the fun..but it is a lot of work..isn't it??? But it is so worth it especially when your kids love to see their pictures years later...
Good Stuff!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

great layouts!!
scrapbooking is just about one of the best hobbies!! ;)

Unknown said...

Wow you have been busy! What great layouts :)

Elle The Heiress said...

I love the charlkboard-y layout with the doodles & black/white photos!