Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Celebrations..

My little peanut turned 3 last month! Hard to believe this little doll on weighed 4 lbs. 14 oz. when she was born, full-term and all. She is a joy and I love to see her turn into a little girl with lots of personality. She loves to help Mommy, loves cleaning & organizing, loves singing, watches everything, and has a fabulous sense of style! What a Doll!
Happy Birthday!


Speaking of Birthdays, I finally finished scrapping the pictures from Isabel's Spa Party.  I don't know why it always takes me so long to scrap events rather than day to day life layouts. Here are some of the pages:



So much fun! Lots of Pink, Glitter, & Bling..My favorites!

I also love scrapping me and my husband's photos from when we were little and comparing them to the girls.  I have a whole album dedicated to just those types of layouts and I must say, it is one of my all-time favorites to look at.  Every once and a while I get the urge to add some pages, even if the photos of the girls are from way back when.  Here is three I did, using up some older Sassafras stuff that I love:
Mommy at the top C. 1975, Bailey on Bottom C. 2005 -2 little Baldies!

Mommy & Bailey in strikingly similar outfits.

Mommy & Bailey playing with the same Fisher-Price Toys. Classics never go out of style!

Thanks for Reading! Enjoy your Wednesday!

5 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

What a precious birthday girl! Love the vintage photos mixed with recent ones! Great idea!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Those pictures are so fun and love all your layouts!

Unknown said...

She is too precious! I love all your layouts!

Diane Payne said...

Cute! Way to rock the double pagers!

justem said...

I love that birthday shirt!! Where did you find it?!

And the last layout made me smile! We have lots of vintage Fisher Price here, too! :)