Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Baby is 7!!!!

It is hard to imagine how my little 6 lb. 3 oz. peanut just celebrated her 7th Birthday.  How does this happen? How do we go from this:
to this:
It happens slowly and so quickly at the same time... I love having a big girl who can read to me and loves to dance & be silly and is so sensitive & sweet. Especially to little kids..She is going to be a great babysitter when she gets older.  Time is so crazy and I am grateful that I have so many pictures and scrapbooks of all of her special moments.







Love Ya Doll!!!

Isabel had her 7th birthday at a Spa For Girls..It was a blast! She had 23 of her girlfriends in attendance and they got manicures, pedicures, their hair & makeup done...So cute!!!




Happy Birthday my DIVA!!!!

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

Happy Birthday Isabel!! How fab is that spa? Super cool! i think my girls would love that too!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your little girl!! I don't even want to think about mine turning seven. Looks like she celebrated in style though.