Friday, December 2, 2011

The Elf Has Arrived!

Continuing the tradition for the second year, our little Elf friend arrived on December 1st...That sneaky little devil must have been tired from the trip from the North Pole because he decided to sit himself under my Keurig with some coffee!!! My kind of guy!

I have a few layouts to share..Fall themed...Mostly from the Studio Calico November kit, "Handmade":

Love these pics of the girls playing together

Some older Cosmo Cricket & SC stamps


MS Butterfly Punch-an all-time fave

Love this color theme: Black, Kraft, & Gold

Love these colors that coordinate with her sweater
That is all I have for this morning..Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what pretty layouts! i love the fall themes and colors!

Mary Jo said...

Wow, you got so many great layouts from that kit! Very impressive!

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

great layouts! I loved this kit! I killed it with 16 layouts and 6 cards! I love what you did with the die cut paper! I struggled with that one!

Christa said...

Cute layouts!

xoxo... t said...

Great LO's!!