Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's beginning to look like Christmas..

The girls had a great time and were a wonderful help this year decorating the Christmas tree.




Bailey has been loving looking (and touching!) all of the holiday ornaments and decorations.  Good thing she has some little things that she can play with too!
  
Isabel took this photo, my little "Paparatzgi" (that what she calls it!)              
 

We also had the chance last week to make our annual visit to the Gingerbread Wonderland at the arboretum. Such fun! 




Good enough to eat!
In scrappy news, My December Studio Calico kit arrived. That always makes for a good mail day!
And I have a few layouts from the SC November Kit, "Napa Valley" to share..


lots of Maya Mist going on..fun!



This one is a layout I made using my Cricut from when we went to the Bronx Zoo.  I love using it, but sometimes hate getting it out and the labor involved, but I love the clean look it gives to layouts.  Plus, it gives me the chance to use up scrap cardstock I have laying around.

Oh and I almost forgot the best for last..My little Izzy lost her 1st tooth!
It was loose and it fell out as she was biting into an apple at school.  She was so excited!!
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I know what you mean about SC-kits arriving. So looking forward to mine!

Melissa said...

Beautiful layouts, love all of your decorations for Christmas too!

lisa truesdell said...

gorgeous pages!!! congrats on the lost tooth. =)