Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy First Birthday Little One....

Sometimes life is busy....We get caught up in life's day to day..
I didn't want to much time to pass and not at least acknowledge here the celebration of my littlest one's first birthday last week.

Bailey had a great first birthday and party.
She had a candy bar (for the "bigger" kids):
a fancy tutu..custom made for her:
and lots of yummy treats!!

It is so hard to believe in only 12 months, they go from this, my teeny-tiny little 4 lb. 14oz. little squidgy...

and then 6 months later to this:

and now this..my little one year old.. 20 lbs and 30" long..

Happy Birthday my little peanut!!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Dickinson said...

happy birthday -what a sweetheart! and i'm wondering if i can get a tutu like that in my size?!? :)

Davinie Fiero said...

Happy Birthday! My Morgan had that SAME hat 5 years ago! That brought back a lot of mememories.

(I want a tutu too).

Christa said...

Happy Birthday to her!!!
She is just too cute for words!

Kelly Noel said...

awww, she is too too cute! happy birthday! :)

milkcan said...

She's adorable! Happy Birthday!